Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Progress with songstress Diva

I still haven't finished the gown even if predicted otherwise... all because I realized that I have to sew the satin bias tape by hand. Oh well, I thought and started to do everyting else but sewing the bias tape by hand, like making new curtains to my workroom and sorting the wig shelf. Despite the distractions, I now have the dress in decent condition. Some tweaking here and there is required, but I'm confident that I finish it well on time.

 

I have also the world's oddest bolero under construction.


The wig is also taking form with the rose and feather brooch. The extensions and the bun are all attached with hair clamps, since Yoki will be using the wig in its normal form the day before. Fangs we fitted and customized the other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment