Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sasori and Deidara gets interviewed again!

My eyes are heavy from all the make-up I require to make a decent Deidara. It might be that some of the weight is caused by crashing Movie Maker and the fact that I wasn't at my best today because of yesterday. But still, even if I was bit tired we had a productive day. We managed to shoot some material from Sasori and Deidara. Thus the second part of our Akatsuki interviews will be out tomorrow! We would have loved to finish and upload it today, but all-nighter didn't sound appealing for either of us.

We took few pictures so I can at least share something. Until tomorrow then!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Yoki, you do a wonderful Sasori!!!

    And Deidara... I know this won't like you but you're... a beautiful woman ;)

    ReplyDelete